Thursday, January 16, 2014

First Completed Project of 2014

And if this is how 2014 is starting, I can't wait to see just how good it will get.

Today was my last day of being employed at Bi-Mart, and gosh does it feel good! I have no set plans yet, other than to get back to being healthy, but we won't go into that here. All we need to be aware of is my major time, energy, and life-force sucker is out of my life.
Which is fabulous.

Last night, I finished up my Charizard Skyrim Dragon plastic canvas/cross stitch project.





I don't remember exactly where I found the original image, other than on Instagram, and I've seen it posted as a T-Shirt as well, but not sure who to credit it to, but I'm going to share it anyway, so you can see what I was going for.



It's not exactly the same, seeing as plastic canvas is more like pixel art, but I am still rather pleased with the results.
For now, the finished product will be hanging on the wall in my living room. Until I can add more things to that wall, though, it does seem slightly out of place, but these things happen.

And of course, most of the time spent working on this was while I was watching Dragon Ball. Because that's the things I do with my time.

More projects are in the works, I've already got plans and I'm looking forward to making more awesome-geekery, now that I've got more free time. Ahhh, just a giant sigh of relief.

Charizard Skyrim Dragon. Say that three times fast and try to tell me it doesn't make you happy. ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Comments Here :)